- Latest Counts By Troop Member (Updated by 10p each night of the auction)
- Action Buck Opportunities: Yes… There is still time to earn more action bucks…
- My Auction: Items you have bid on.
- Live Auction: Bidding is live
- Future Auction: Posted, but bidding is put on hold.
- Expired Auction: Posted, bidding is closed
- Day1 – Dec14: 7:30p-9p
- Day2 – Dec14: 9p to Dec 15 9p
- Day3 – Dec15: 9p to Dec 16 9p
- Day4 – Dec16: 9p to Dec 17 9p
- Day5 – Dec17: 9p to Dec 18 5p
- Pickup auction stuff at the church at 8p, Dec 18th via the side door.
- At 9p each night, the scout action buck amounts will decrease to show updated totals for the next day. Note: Scouts need to remember how many action bucks they have before they bid. Scouts who bid on items with going past the amount of scout bucks earned will forfeit the item and the next scout will win that item at the lowest competing price.
Action Bucks Payout:
Action bucks are earned throughout the year by earning rank & merit badges, attending meetings, working service projects, participating at events and working leadership roles on the PLC. They are spent at the annual auction. Any action bucks leftover after the auction null and the scouts begins at 0 points Jan1. We will begin accounting for Action Bucks digitally in 2021.
2020 Payout List:
- Leadership Role Payout
- SPL: 100
- Patrol L: 70
- Den Chief: 60
- Troop Guide: 60
- Other PLC officer: 50
- Advancement Payout
- Earned Eagle: 100
- Rank: 50
- Merit Badge: 25
- Service Projects: 50
- Meetings: 2
- Meetings w/uniform: 5
- PLCs: 10
- Campouts: 50
- Summer Camp: 100
- Attend NYLT: 100
- Staff NYLT: 150
- OA Events: 50
- High Adventure:100
- Attending Annual Planning:100
- Extra Opportunities:
- Scoutmaster discretion for incentives on the scout oath, law, spirit, activities, projects or leadership roles.