Viewed 7 Times 0 Comments
- Active Leader in the troop through 1 or more roles
- Tougher, more mature patrol / troop roles
- A couple more service projects under the belt
- Active teacher/trainer in the troop.
- Participated in at least 6 Fundraisers
- 20-30 Campouts under the belt
- Star Class Rank Achieved (maybe Life Rank at this time)
- Summer Camp scheduling of multiple merit badges (This is done with the scoutmaster and the scout to make sure there is a good balance of merit badge and summer camp activities.)
- Track 1: Area oriented list – taking all the badges in that area
- Track 2: Eagle Scout required – focusing on Eagle Scout required merit badges in each area
- Track 3: Scoutmaster Bounties – merit badges focused on specific opportunities at camp.
- Track 4: Extra programs / activities for older scouts
- Should be going on or planning to go on the next Hight Adventure troop trip.
- Working on Life or Eagle requirements
- Participated in at least 2 Eagle Scout projects
- Starting to think about their own Eagle Scout Project
Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)