Viewed 7 Times 0 Comments
- Active Leader in the troop through 1 or more roles
- A couple more service projects under the belt
- Participated in at least 3 Fundraisers
- 15-20 Campouts under the belt
- 1st Class Rank Achieved
- Ready for merit badge weekends and other opportunities (merit badges are now ok for the scout to pursue. The scoutmaster must sign-off on the merit badge blue card before the scout can begin work with a merit badge counselor.
- Summer Camp scheduling of multiple merit badges (This is done with the scoutmaster and the scout to make sure there is a good balance of merit badge and summer camp activities.)
- Track 1: Area oriented list – taking all the badges in that area
- Track 2: Eagle Scout required – focusing on Eagle Scout required merit badges in each area
- Track 3: Scoutmaster Bounties – merit badges focused on specific opportunities at camp.
- Working on Star Rank requirements
- Participated in at least 1 Eagle Scout project.
- Should be ready for a High Adventure trip with the troop.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)