Viewed 7 Times 0 Comments
- Active Leader in the troop through 1 or more roles
- Tougher, more mature patrol / troop roles
- Troop Guide
- Participated in at least 10 Fundraisers
- 30-40 Campouts under the belt
- Life Scout Rank Achieved (maybe Eagle at this time)
- Summer Camp scheduling of multiple merit badges (This is done with the scoutmaster and the scout to make sure there is a good balance of merit badge and summer camp activities.)
- Track 1: Area oriented list – taking all the badges in that area
- Track 2: Eagle Scout required – focusing on Eagle Scout required merit badges in each area
- Track 3: Scoutmaster Bounties – merit badges focused on specific opportunities at camp.
- Track 4: Extra programs / activities for older scouts
- Working on Eagle requirements if not already there.
- Worked his own project.
- Participated in at least 1 High Adventure Trip.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)